communication with parents
We appreciate the active cooperation and openness of parents to determine the best individual path of the development of the child.
We have a systematic approach to the development of emotional intelligence in children, which is why we organize workshops for parents on this subject to acquire that kindergarten skills are also reinforced at home.
Communication with parents is carried out as follows:
- Parents receive current information about the activity of their child during the day directly from teachers.
- Once a month, parents receive a report summarizing the implementation of the program and plan for the next month together with information on planned events.
- Summary information about their child’s progress are transferred to parents during individual meetings with the teacher and parents recieve reports twice a year – after the first and second semester.
- Basic data of the child, parents / guardians and persons authorized to receive the children are kept in the nursery documentation and may be updated.
- Information about the progress of the Childs development is collected by the nursery and stored away in a personnal documentation about the child.
- Schedule for the month is posted in the locker room on the boards of groups. Weekly menu is posted on the bulletin board in the locker room nursery as well as in our Parents area on the website.