7.30 – 18.00
You can use the child care Kindergartens after the hours 18 o’clock for an extra charge and after prior notification.
Open all year.
We do 4 kindergarten groups and 1 group as part of a Toddler’s Club:
2-year olds – Toddler Club
We provide a small number of groups – up to 16 children. So we are able to ensure the quality of teaching and educational care. Also to provide an individual approach by the teacher to each child.
|7.30-9.00 …………………..||Integration activities in the combined group, to develop imagination, Creative activity and social skills|
|9.30-11.30||gymnastics, calisthenics educational and teaching activities carried out by a monthly work plan developed based on the curriculum in kindergarten (education in languages, mathematics, natural science, physical activity, art, music, activities supporting the development of emotional intelligence)|
|11.30-12.30 ….||free time spent on the playground|
|13.30-15.00||resting time after lunch – (listening to fairy tales read by teachers, relaxing music, silent games, for eager children sleeping)|
|15.30-17.00||Activities (ballet, ceramics, aikido, dancing and others) Fun and educational games, Masonry, grammar exercises, vocabulary, games what the children are interested in, classes in small groups.|
|17.30-18.00||Free time to spend how the child wants, according to individual ideas of children.|
• We provide a full service which comes in 4 meals: breakfast, lunch and two afternoon teas.
• We are aware that eating and daily inculcating healthy eating habits, is the basis for building resilience and health of children in the future.
• Therefore, our meals are well-balanced keeping your childs healthy growth, development and well-being. We also provide the appropriate amount of energy for work while studying and fun.
• The menu is laid in accordance with the rules of children’s nutrition and recommendations of the WHO World Health Organization, Food and Nutrition Institute and the Institute of Mother and Child.
• We take care on a variety of meals and, above all, make sure that they are tasty and appetizing.
We take into account individual and allergic diet.
9.00-9.30 – Breakfast: colorful sandwiches with different bread (whole wheat, whole grains, honey, wheat) with cheese, ham, seasonal vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers), fruit jam, a choice of cereal, milk, yogurt , cream cheese, boiled egg, cottage cheese with sour cream and chives, sweet cottage cheese, hot chocolate, water, fruit tea.
12.30-13.30 – dinner: consisting of two dishes: soup and another meat or vegetarian dish, salads or cooked vegetables, water, fruit tea.
15.00-15.30 – I first snack: seasonal fruit, cakes, pastries, brioches, rice cakes, all kinds of crisps, jelly, pudding, jello with fruit, desserts, yogurt, water, fruit tea.
17.00-17.30 – II second snack: colorful sandwich with cheese, ham, seasonal vegetables (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers), fruit jam, pastries or cake, cheese, yogurt, water, fruit tea.