Our mission is emotional intelligence development of kids
Happy Kids’ Academy is the first kindergarten in Poland that was created with a mission of emotional intelligence development of kids in a systematic and complex way and the first one which created its original program of emotional and social skills development – ‘Emotions without Secrets’ – used on a daily basis in working with kids in the kindergarten.
Happy Kids’ Academy has been founded in 2011 and its mission is emotional intelligence development of kids.
We want to keep children going through life happy and to be ready for the next challenge – hence our name: Happy Kids’ Academy.
For children to be happy now and in the future, we attach great importance to the development of emotional intelligence. This kind of intelligence often has a greater impact on our success in life rather than intellectual intelligence measured by IQ tests. Therefore, the major aim of the nursery is to prepare children to consciously control their conduct while experiencing strong emotions and feelings, so that they are the source of a positive response from the environment. We Strengthen the Following skills in children: communication, self-expression and their experience, recognition of the experience of other people and conflict resolution.
We are a billingual kindergarten. We rely on the natural gift of children for learning foreign languages, giving them the opportunity for everyday contact with the English language. Under the auspices of the Junior English School and Pearson Longman we follow the Bilingualism program based on the method of immersion, that is, immersion in the language. In Addition to the Polish-speaking teacher, the English-speaking teacher works in the pre-school group.
We ensure the children can participate in an expanded European education program due to which they awaken their curiosity about the world and the people. They become tolerant and open to other cultures, And all of it with great fun: the children cook different cuisines, Which are served in other countries, learn basic words and phrases in a different language, learn the customs, architecture, folk dances and songs.
We rely on the natural gift of children for learning foreign languages, giving them the opportunity for everyday contact with the English language. Under the auspices of the Junior English School and Pearson Longman we follow the Bilingualism program based on the method of immersion, that is, immersion in the language. In Addition to the Polish-speaking teacher, the English-speaking teacher works in the pre-school group.
Our aim is to provide your children with a good start in the way that they feel happy and confident, and are ready for the next challenge after leaving the nursery.
The following aims are of a great importance to us:
- creating an atmosphere that ensures your child a sense of security, so that the child feels loved, accepted and happy
- treating a child with dignity, sensitivity, listening and speaking to him in such a way as to strengthen their self-esteem and self-confidence in action.
- adaptation of activities to support the development of the child in accordance with their individual pace
- building the Childs openness to ideas and inspiration coming from other people, cultures and willingness to seek new, better and original solutions
- raising a child with a rich creative imagination capable of spontaneous expression of their feelings and thoughts
- shaping the child’s emotional consciousness, so as to facilitate the understanding and acceptance of their own emotional experiences and Mastering behavior during their experience
- the development of social skills in children through effective interaction in the group
- consciously preparing space for children’s fun in a way to encourage children to take up creative activities
- leaving children with free play time so they are able to learn social skills