Our staff is selected for their approach to children, teaching skills and teaching. The key in the selection of our full-time teachers and teachers of extracurricular activities is a passion for their profession, to work with children. We want children to be provided with excellent care by people who treat them as partners and in an individual way. To ensure the time spent in the kindergarten is interesting and prepared in an attractive way.
Our teachers are working on software copyright, and the selection of proven curriculum to the children entrusted to the care who are never bored with joy exceed the thresholds of our nursery every day.
Teachers take part in regular training in order to explore innovative ways of working with children and improve their methodological skills.
the director of the kindergarten
Alongside her work she runs a project that aims at sharing knowledge about chilren’s psychology. This project provides workshops for parents and teachers from preschools.
Her motto for work is from Janusz Korczak „When a child is laughing, the whole world is laughing’”
She graduated with a dregree in psychology and special pedagogy from The Special Education Academy. In addition, she finished postgraduate studies in early childhood education with the concentration of early childhood developmental support and pedagogy.
She advocates for intimate parenting, positive discipline and non-violent communication. She has been interested in the importance of emotional intelligence for years. While doing the reserach for her thesis, she investigated the connection between emotional intelligence and life satisfaction. She would love to talk about it with you.
In her private life, she is a wife and a mother to a son. In her free time she is a seamstress. Moreover, she is interested in craftwork.
English head teacher
I have lived in Poland for 3 years,I live with my two sisters in Warsaw. My parents and the rest of my family lives in Zambia.
I have worked as an English assistant teacher for 3 years. Because, I have a passion for children. I am creative and ambitious young woman. Because I have a lot of ideas about my future.
My friends and family say that I am a very funny and interesting lady with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people, who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe friendship is one of the most important values in human life.
My hobbies are swimming, reading romantic books,l istening to music, watching tv and mostly travelling. Because I learn a lot from travelling.
I love different kinds of food. But my favorite is Italian food. Because I think it’s the best kitchen in the world.
I am also interested in pets, I love dogs. And I believe a dog, is a Man’s best friend. Unfortunately I don’t have one. Maybe in future.
I have a desire to study, because it will help me to become a successful person in future. With all I already have, I know I am on the right path. And I will do my best to inspire others to live the way, they feel like living as well.
English head teacher
She has run “English summer camping” sessions and classes in preschools and schools. She’s been teaching in the best schools in Warsaw.
She’s energetic and enjoys playing games, singing songs and reading stories with children. She loves to create a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in her lessons and stimulate children’s interests to spontaneously communicate in English with one another. Mary is married and has a son who is bilingual.
Kate is a rhythm instructor, a graduate of the Music Academy in Warsaw. She worked in nurseries, kindergartens, including integration and schools, leading classes’ rhythmic music and practicing the method of ‘Good Start’ (under the prevention of dyslexia). Contact with children throughout their period of intense development – from a toddler less than two years to a student – for Kate the opportunity to meet the needs of children of all ages, her reactions and ways of behaviour. Through her experience in her classes can help not only the development of the children’s musical abilities, but also their emotional and psycho-physical development.
Privately she is married and a mother of five children. She likes to read, ride a bike, gather mushrooms and solve logic puzzles.
Academy of Music. Frederic Chopin in Warsaw
Direction: Musical Education
- Sixteenth National Association of Music Workshop of Carl Orff
- XIV National Workshop Carl Orff Musical Society.
- XII National Workshop Carl Orff Musical Society.
- Active listening to music by Strauss Batti part. II
- Developmental Movement Method by Veronica Sherborne part. AND
- Good Start Method parts. III – the supervisory
- Good Start Method parts. II
- Good Start Method parts. AND
- The workshop “Understanding Autism”
- Conference: “A student with Asperger Syndrome in conditions of class integration”
- Exchange rate: The use of music classes in the prevention of students with disabilities.
- Dance, movement and space in four seasons.
- Dances integration.
- Greek folk dances for everyone.
- Fairy tale therapy workshops.
- Converted education for parents of children with ADHD.
- Course for camp counsellor.
Beata is an active teacher for 11 years, and a certified teacher for 6 years.
She graduated with a specialization in pedagogy care – Educational land for the faculty of pedagogy Pedagogical University in Rzeszow, she also received her undergraduate degree with a specialization in pedagogy at the Catholic University of Lublin.
She is a graduate of postgraduate study speech therapy and language teaching at the Academy of Special Education in Warsaw.
For 6 years she is working professionally as a speech therapist with children at preschool age.
She is an animator and a member of the Polish Association of Educators and Animators Fun group since 2003.
In her work she is guided by the principle: ‘Learning fun, fun learning’, which is reflected in the wayshe carries out numerous classes and teaching aids and educational games, for which the children simply love.
Ricardo Scooby Doo
Capoeira and gymnastics instructor
Ricardo was born in Rio de Janeiro, and he has been capoeira training from 6 years of age. Contra-Capoeira Master. Actor and musician (playing the berimbau, atabaque, pandeiro, agogo), dancer Makulele and Samba. Dance practiced in Brazil since 1987.
He created his own curriculum Capoeira for children. IMKA actor Theatre in Warsaw and he participated in the project, Germinal Mel ‘, by 2011. He Worked in the group Capoeira Liberdade as Professor in graduation Contra-Master.
Contra-Master in Capoeira. Actor and musician (playing the berimbau, atabaque, pandeiro, agogo), dancer Makulele and Samba.
Practice since 1987 (in Brazil).
- The project, Germinal Mel ‘2001-2005
- Lasting 18 years working in the group Capoeira Liberdade, till 2011 as a professor, currently in graduation Contra-Master
- NGO “Corpo Movement”, as Professor and Director of Capoeira. Asset Management
- Regular demonstrations in front of an audience, participation in films and other artistic projects
- 2004 – Course Teaching Children – Government Foundation in Rio Esporte
- 2003 – Teaching Capoeira and Brazilian Folklore – Foundation in Rio Esporte
- 2002 – Physical Education / Capoeira
Grade: 6 DAN SHIDOIN CAA POLAND
A prominent Aikido instructor and teacher. Martial arts field since 1977.
- 1977 – joining the ‘shotokan’ karate section
- 1978 – joined the Aikido section in Wałbrzych. Training and seminars under the direction of Marian Osinski, the originator of aikido movement in Poland, and instructors from abroad.
- 1982 – completing the instructor course
- 1984 – trip to Warsaw for higher education
- Since 1984, the promotion and development of aikido in Warsaw
- 1990 – one of the main founders of the Polish Federation of Aikido, since the inception of the organization serves as the important organizational functions
- 1991 – graduation – Higher School of Special Education, Faculty of Revalidation and Rehabilitation, specializing in the rehabilitation of socially maladjusted
Since 1991. – Founder and President of the Center Aikikai Aikido in Warsaw, PFA member clubs and UKS Aikikai Aikido Center
- 1986 – obtained a master’s degree 1st dan from Toshikazu Ichimura (Warsaw)
- 1988 – obtain a master’s degree 2nd dan of Christian Tissier (Paris)
- 1991 – obtain a master’s degree 3rd dan from Yoshimitsu Yamada (New York)
- 1996 – obtain a master’s degree 4th dan from Yoshiaki Yokota (Warsaw)
- 2002 – obtain a master’s degree from 5th dan Moriteru Ueshiba (Tokyo)
- 2012 – obtain a master’s degree 6th dan from Moriteru Ueshiba (Tokyo)
In the years 2002 -2004 Athlete of the Year Polish Foundation ‘Budo’
Since 2005, the President of the Polish Aikido Federation, Member of the Examination Committee PFA
In 2007/2008, aikido instructor in the Government Protection Bureau
Since 2006 he is Collaborating with the School Stunt Brand Solka as security consultant stunt
Since 2011 he is President of the Foundation KAGI
Founder and President of the Center Aikikai Aikido Poland
- Multiple representing the Polish Aikido in the international arena, including In 1996 rw Japan’s Congresses of the World Federation of Aikido in Katsuura, Tanabe, Tokyo
- The annual trips to Aikido Headquarters in Tokyo and other countries in order to improve professional qualifications.
- Intensive instructor and pedagogical work with children, youth and adults (including people with developmental disabilities).
- Care merits of the many clubs in Poland and abroad (Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
Interests: photography, sailing, snowboarding, hiking, archery, popular scientific literature.